ڪارروائي جي فهرست
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF SINDH
ORDERS OF THE DAY
WEDNESDAY, THE 18TH DECEMBER, 2019
Business to be brought forward before the Legislature on Wednesday, the 18th December, 2019 at 02.00 P.M.
- (A) RECITATION FROM THE HOLY QUR’AN.
(B) NAAT SHAREEF.
- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
III. CALL ATTENTION NOTICES:
- CALL ATTENTION NOTICE NO. 100 OF 2019;GIVEN NOTICE OF BY SYED ABDUL RASHEED, MPA: Will the Honourable Minister for Local Government, Sindh may please to give answer/statement that it was witnessed that the campagin to eradicate encroachments at Katchi Abadis, markets and hawkers where majority activity was with legal cover but no action has been taken in Karachi against the encroachments by big builders?
- CALL ATTENTION NOTICE NO. 104 OF 2019;GIVEN NOTICE OF BY MR. MUHAMMAD RIAZ HAIDER, MPA: Will the Honourable Minister for Local Government, Sindh may please to give answer/statement that in my Constituency PS-130, water distribution is manupulated and as well as the sewerage system also fully damaged; What steps have been taken by the Government in this regard?
- CALL ATTENTION NOTICE NO. 101 OF 2019;GIVEN NOTICE OF BY MR. ARIF MUSTAFA JATOI, MPA: Will the Honourable Minister for Food, Sindh may please to give answer/statement that whether it is a fact that neither the minimum support price for wheat has been notified nor Government wheat is being released to control the Atta price? If so, would the Minister state that what is the Government’s Food Policy to help the poor people of Sindh?
- CALL ATTENTION NOTICE NO. 103 OF 2019;GIVEN NOTICE OF BY MS. NUSRAT BANO SEHAR ABBASI, MPA: Will the Honourable Minister for Local Government, Sindh may please to give answer/statement that the allotment of 1647 Plots (Free of Cost in Benazir Bhutto Township Established on 81 acres land at Deh Luqman Khairpur through Balloting?
- LEAVE APPLICATION OF MEMBERS, IF ANY.
- PRIVILEGE MOTION, IF ANY.
- ADJOURNMENT MOTION NO. 24 OF 2019; GIVEN NOTICE OF BY MS. NIDA KHUHRO, MPA REGARDING RAPIDLY INCREASING POPULATION OF PAKISTAN.
VII. INTRODUCTION OF THE FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT BILLS:
1- BILL NO. 25 OF 2019-THE SINDH SAFE CITIES AUTHORITY BILL, 2019.
2- BILL NO. 29 OF 2019-THE SINDH STUDENTS UNION BILL, 2019.
VIII. PRESENTATION AND CONSIDERATION OF THE REPORT OF STANDING COMMITTEE ON LAW & PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS AND HUMAN RIGHTS ON GOVERNMENT BILL NO. 21 OF 2019-THE SINDH PROHIBITION OF PREPARATION, MANUFACTURING, STORAGE, SALE AND USE OF GUTKA AND MANPURI BILL, 2019.
- GOVERNOR’S MESSAGE ON GOVERNMENT BILL NO. 22 OF 2019-THE COASTAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (AMENDMENT) BILL, 2019 FOR RECONSIDERATION.
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS WITH THE PERMISSION OF THE CHAIR.